Grants and Awards available
Florence Nightingale Trust Grants
- Nell Espie Study Grant valued at $4000
- Leonie Sidebottom Study Grant valued at $3000
- Robyn Whitworth Study Grant valued at $2000
Annual study grants have been established to support Tasmanian nurses in achieving their goals in nursing education and research.
The Study Grants are offered to registered nurses (resident in Tasmania for two years prior to application) undertaking relevant post graduate studies within Australia.
The Margaret Allwright Award
- Margaret Allwright Award for Achievement in Nursing Practice
- citation and gratuity valued at $500
This Award was established to recognise nurses whose work has been at a high level of achievement and which has made a significant contribution to the principles and practice of nursing.
The Award is a significant professional recognition and is offered annually to Registered Nurses of Tasmania.
The Returned Sisters Association of Tasmania Memorial Trust Grants
- Nursing Leadership Grant valued up to $10,000
- Aged Care Nursing Research and Evaluation Grant valued up to $10,000
The Returned Sisters Association of Tasmania Memorial Trust encourages the pursuit of excellence in professional nursing practice by promoting career development and leadership in nursing.
Download The Returned Sisters Association of Tasmania Memorial Trust Grant Brochure (1.2MB PDF)